I remember everything
The way he stood by the bar waiting for any clients to request his help, the way he wrote down the notes, how beautiful he looked behind that red light
I remember the first kiss, that fit like a glove, like all my life has led me to this. I remember saying I could like him very much, and also him telling me to slow down.
I remember seeing him everyday for almost a week, because he made the effort to go to wherever I was just to see me for 30 minutes.
I remember when it started to get serious, when he finally opened up and decided to follow his heart. I remember I cried out of relief because I could feel his love for me since the beginning.
I remember how his hair smelled like vanilla and was so soft to the touch. I remember getting addicted to his kiss and his hands on me, and feeling like I could die just because he had to go back home.
I remember watching his walls slowly tumbling down, and showing me someone I never thought could exist. I remember falling in love over and over again every day, because every new version I got to know of him made my heart skip a beat. Every part I saw made me want him more, and I knew he couldn't understand this. I was there to show him it could happen.
And I will remember each moment, because they are all engraved in my heart, along with your name. 💗
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário