Seguidores

terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2026

Sink.

and I sink again

 

victim of everything that has ever happened to me

my eyes see no light and my hands shake, knowing what comes next

 

 

being here was never an option, and still, here I remain

they made me believe I was worth nothing

and everything that happens brings me to this place again

 

unwanted, not enough, not worth the try

my fingers try to reach something to hold on to

and everything disappears just as fast as they came to me

 

my nights are just endless overthinking about my true colors

and I can never get to a conclusion

my head spins and I feel sick

why am I always alone?

 

maybe that's how it was supposed to be

just me and myself, torturing my brain with what could've been

I should learn to be comfortable with this

since it's all I'll ever get from anything.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário